What is in my bag! Well, I actually have a case at the moment (Pelican 1170).
Pelican is a hard case company that has made cases for technology for decades. They make Rack Cases for Professional Audio/Visual hardware, as well as various other cases for transporting very expensive and delicate technologies, etc…
This particular case has an interior dimension of 10.54″ x 6.04″ x 3.16″ without foam. All this to say they are about as robust as you can get … You can throw it across the room!
- Sandblasted Blowfish (English Blends)
- Comoy’s of London Pouch (w/ C&D’s Snug Harbor)
- Sandblasted Apple (Virginia Blends)
- Plastic zip-locked bag (Peter Stokkebye’s Luxury Twist Flake)
- Rusticated Dublin (Aromatic Blends)
- Horse Hide Pouch (Personal Aromatic Blend of Lane Ltd. and Stokkebye)
- 8Deco Tamper
- Bic Lighter
Highly recommended for keeping smells in when you’re borrowing your wife’s car, walking through the rain to your smoke shop, or waiting for your lunch break at a construction site where who knows what might fall!